Online Giving Day
A HAUS Tradition
2023 marked the 15th anniversary of Heidelberg Alumni U.S. (HAUS). We gathered in Washington, D.C. for the HAUS National Meeting to celebrate, to reconnect with old friends, to make new connections, and to make plans for our future. Between toasts and friendly conversations, we had the opportunity to discuss the role HAUS plays within the Heidelberg University community, and within the larger global community as well. Heidelberg University has always had a special relationship with the United States; this relationship persists because of individuals. You, our community of HAUS members and friends, have supported scholarships, funded research, planned events, and made renovations possible, and it is you who will keep our connection to Ruperto Carola alive.
To maintain our community and tap its full potential, we must also support it. As you may know, the first students arrived at Heidelberg University on October 18, 1386. HAUS marks this day each year with our HAUS Online Giving Day. We ask our HAUS community to support our common connection again this year with a donation on October 18, 2023.
There are several funds to support, and all donations help us strengthen our community, support research and innovation, and expand access to a first-rate education. Donations of any size are appreciated and will make a difference in the lives of students and alumni of Universität Heidelberg.
We thank you in advance for your support!
Invest in Heidelberg University
There are many other ways to contribute to Heidelberg University, further its mission, support students, promote international cooperation, and invest in the alumni community.
- Does your employer match donations? Find out and double your gift's reach.
- Active on Facebook or Instagram? Host a fundraiser on your page for your birthday, for Online Giving Day, or just because.
- Are you updating your will or estate plan? Include Heidelberg University Association as parted of your planned giving strategy.
- Interested in sharing the experience gained throughout your career? Mentor a student, recent graduate, or young professional as a mentor.
- Looking for leadership opportunities? Volunteer to co-chair your regional HAUS chapter or start a new one.
Please feel free to contact us with your ideas at email@example.com
Heidelberg University Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation and has been recognized by the IRS as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your donation is fully tax-deductible to the extent of the law.